HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (A Cape Bay Cafe Mystery) (Volume 1)
Harper Lin
Fireworks in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery) (Volume 8)
Kathi Daley
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Book One: The 39 Clues: The Maze of Bones

The Maze of Bones - Rick Riordan

Amy and Dan and all the Cahill relatives have come together to say goodbye to their grandmother. She has left a very cryptic will, where the people who have been listed in the will are given a choice...take $1 million dollars and go on their way or give it up and using clues find the secret of the Cahill Clan. Amy and Dan, both orphans, have decided to take the challenge. Their aunt, their grandmother's sister, has stated that she will give them to CPS in MA if they do this and she is willing to follow through. They convince their au pair to help them on their quest.

They follow Benjamin Franklin from Massachusetts to Pennsylvania and then to France.

In this instance, I started with the first book and my girls loved it! I borrowed the audio version (again, driving in the car) and they were with me and when we got home we had to finish playing the audio so they could hear the ending. I think I will be borrowing the rest of the story. This has many different authors and I am interested to see where the story leads and how different authors will move the story along.