HelloGeorge

Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Knit to Kill
Anne Canadeo
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - The Final Year

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  - J.K. Rowling

Finally, finished with the last book, again. I do enjoy this series and it was fun to remember all the things that were not shown in the movies. My children love listening to the stories with me and that has helped the long drives pass quickly. Just mind candy for all of us. I know that I will re-read this and the other stories again as I have enjoyed them so much. 4 of the books were released on or near hospital visits (birth of children and emergency surgery), so they were bought for me to enjoy while I recuperated and one was purchased soon after the death of a family member. The first two were purchased at the recommendation of friends who loved them, too. I have hard copies and Kindle versions so that I can read them whenever and wherever I want and I borrow the audio versions from the library when I am on a long journey.