HelloGeorge

Nancy CoCo
Progress: 90/352 pages
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

One Book in the Grave

One Book in the Grave - Kate Carlisle

Brooklyn is called by her friend, Ian, to come and fix a book that he has just purchased, but she recognizes the book as one she bought and gave to her friend, Max, and his fiancee, Emily. She also knows that this was a treasured present for Emily and stolen from her after the death of Max.

Brooklyn goes to the store where the book was sold and finds the owner, Joe, dead. She calls the police and calls her boyfriend, Derek, who comes and together they find out that Max was not dead and that he faked his death because of death threats and threats to his family and fiancee. They then begin the process of trying to find out what happened and who is to blame.

I borrowed this book in two formats, audio and kindle, reading and listening wherever I could. I thoroughly enjoy this book and would recommend to others who just want something to read that is like mind candy.

I did enjoy the information about books that I didn't know and that old books can be put back together.