HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (A Cape Bay Cafe Mystery) (Volume 1)
Harper Lin
Fireworks in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery) (Volume 8)
Kathi Daley
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

It is the summer before Year 6 and Harry is back at his aunt and uncle's house and he is waiting for Professor Dumbledore to come and get him to take him to the Burrow. Everyone in the wizarding world is nervous and know that he is "The Chosen One" because that is what is being printed in the Wizarding Newspaper. When he returns to Hogwarts he is treated differently and he is suspicious of Professor Snape and Malfoy. He begins to try finding out what they are up to and still go to all his classes.

I borrowed the audio version to go with my Kindle version so I could listen to Jim Dale tell the story while I was driving (back and forth to KY and Columbus, OH). I would read the book version when I was able to sit quietly somewhere (like home after the kids were in bed). I do enjoy hearing Jim Dale tell the story he is a master at the art of storytelling and I do enjoy the Harry Potter books very much. They are kind of a mind candy.