HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Cozy Mysteries Cookbook

Cozy Mysteries Cookbook: Recipes from Hope Callaghan's Cozy Mystery Books - Hope Callaghan

I do enjoy mysteries with recipes in them. I have found some really good ones and I love when the author puts all the recipes (or a large grouping of them) into a cookbook so that I can just look in one book for the recipes instead of searching through all of the books. I realize that the author was attempting to get people to buy her books by putting excerpts from the books near the recipes, but I didn't want to read the excerpts here, I just wanted to look at the recipes and plan when I was going to use them (like for Easter).