Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Bailey Cates
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews

Knitting Socks

Knitting Socks for Beginners: Quick and Easy Way to Master Sock Knitting in 3 Days (Sock Knitting Patterns in Black&White) - Emma Brown

Like I explained in another post, I received 2 skeins of sock yarn and I want to make myself some socks and I love patterns, pattern books and I especially like books that help me to understand what I need to do to make socks. This book breaks down all the ways to make socks and all the tools, all the yarns and even has some patterns in it to help along the way. It was good to revisit this book.