HelloGeorge

Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race
Chris Grabenstein
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Toe-Up Two at a Time Socks

Toe-Up 2-At-A-Time Socks: Yet Another Revolution in Knitting Two at Once on One Circular Needle! Includes 15 New Sock Patterns - Melissa Morgan-Oakes

I like to make socks and frequently look at sock patterns to make socks. I also recently received two very nice skeins of sock yarn from a friend that I am excited to make socks with. She uses sock yarns to make some very beautiful lacework shawls (she is very talented). This book was very discounted a couple of weeks ago and I bought it as it has some skills that I want to learn. I will practice with the new yarns and make some two at a time socks for me and my girls.