HelloGeorge

Truly Devious
Maureen Johnson
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
The Devotional Bible: Experiencing The Heart of Jesus
Max Lucado
Progress: 51 %

Toe-Up Two at a Time Socks

Toe-Up 2-At-A-Time Socks: Yet Another Revolution in Knitting Two at Once on One Circular Needle! Includes 15 New Sock Patterns - Melissa Morgan-Oakes

I like to make socks and frequently look at sock patterns to make socks. I also recently received two very nice skeins of sock yarn from a friend that I am excited to make socks with. She uses sock yarns to make some very beautiful lacework shawls (she is very talented). This book was very discounted a couple of weeks ago and I bought it as it has some skills that I want to learn. I will practice with the new yarns and make some two at a time socks for me and my girls.