HelloGeorge

Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race
Chris Grabenstein
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Cinnamon Toasted

Cinnamon Toasted - Gail Oust

Piper's mother-in-law is super excited that the owners of Trustychipdesign.com are coming and want to buy her fix of their program. She starts prepping for their arrival and takes them all over the town. They offer her less that they said in their letter and she refuses to accept their offer. That night Chip of Trustychipdesign shows up at her house to try and talk her into accepting their offer, but he ends up dead at the bottom of Melly's basement stairs. Melly in a panic calls Piper to come and help her, not her son CJ or his fiance, but her ex-daughter-in-law. Melly then moves into the small apartment with Piper and her daughter. Piper fears that Melly is going to be accused and arrested for the murder of Chip and begins her own investigation. She suspects Chip's ex-wife, Cheryl, Cheryl's boyfriend, Troy, and Rusty. She begins to look for who had the motive, means and opportunity.

There were some errors in the writing (spelling and grammatical) and there were times where I felt that she was not certain of who she wanted to be with leading to her daughter not dealing with her mother and father moving on in their lives.