HelloGeorge

Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Knit to Kill
Anne Canadeo
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  - J.K. Rowling

It is the summer between the 2nd and 3rd years and Harry is still living at his aunt and uncle's house and still cannot wait for the school year to start. He receives paperwork for his aunt and uncle to fill out for the school year to let him go into Hogsmeade but he has to make a deal with the devil (his uncle). On the last day of the Uncle Vernon's sister Marge's visit, Harry cannot control his temper any longer and Marge ends up swelling up and floating on the ceiling. He runs away from their house and takes the night bus into London to the Leaky Cauldron where the Minister of Magic is there to tell Harry that he is to stay the rest of the summer at the Leaky Cauldron and only wander around the town, but not London.

As the new year starts, Harry learns more and more about Sirius Black and how to battle the Dementors as they continually come after Harry.

I really am uncertain as to how many times I have read this book as I do enjoy this story very much.