HelloGeorge

The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Audio/Book and Mystery with Recipes

A Catered Tea Party (A Mystery With Recipes) - Isis Crawford

Libby and Bernie are catering a tea party during a play. The play is "Alice in Wonderland," rewritten by the eccentric Russian Ludvoc “Zeb” Zalinsky. Zalinsky has irritated and angered so many people and just makes them irritated. He threatens them with lawsuits and many regret ever getting into a contract with him. Casper, the director, is the one who got Libby and Bernie to sign a contract with him. On the night of the opening, Zeb is murdered and Casper is considered a suspect. So much drama from Casper and Bernie and Libby help him by trying to figure out who did commit the murder. Also, throughout this is the stress of Michelle, the woman their dad is dating trying to get their stuff and open her own place, exactly like Libby and Bernie's.

I do enjoy the audio version of the story, as it seems to move along faster and I have paired it with the book so that I can read where I cannot listen and listen where I cannot read.