HelloGeorge

A Bat in the Belfry
Sarah Graves
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Book is Good but Audio is Better

This Time Together: Laughter and Reflection - Carol Burnett

I grew up watching Carol Burnett, I saw her in a few movies and as a guest star. She is a phenomenal talent. Reading this book and listening to her telling (audio) of the book allowed a new insight into her life and career. Moments that were filled with laughter, moments where you appreciated how hard she worked to get to her dream and one moment where you heard all the emotion as she read her daughter's obituary. Yes, I actually cried at hearing the emotion in her voice describing her daughter's death. The reading was good, but hearing her tell the story was even better.