HelloGeorge

Nancy CoCo
Progress: 90/352 pages
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Rare Glimpse into Zoo Life

We Bought A Zoo - Benjamin Mee
I have seen the ending of the movie several times and have laughed at some of the things said in the movie, so I was curious about the book. I borrowed the book in audio and Kindle format (listening while in the car, reading when sitting somewhere quiet, like a library). I enjoyed the book very much and noticed that while I thought (based on the bits of the movie I saw) that it was in the USA, not Great Britain, as the book shows. I thought the wife was deceased before they bought the zoo, but she died during the fixing the zoo.

On the whole, the book was a very good story showing how much goes into making the zoo and getting it so that it would open. I truly enjoyed the look into zoo life and felt sorry for the family when they lost their Catherine, but laughed at the moments where it was made funny, like the lion and trying to stand his ground when the lion attacked and roared. Rare glimpses of life in a zoo. I do recommend the book.