HelloGeorge

Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology
Rebecca Paley, Leah Remini
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Chocolate Facts and a Story

The Chocolate Frog Frame-Up - JoAnna Carl

This is the third book in the series and it can be read out of order (I should know this is the 2nd time I have read this series out of order). Lee is the niece of Nettie, who owns the Chocolate shop in Warner Pier. Lee is the business manager and she is dating Joe, an attorney who rebuilds old wooden boats. One day, in town, Joe is attacked by Hershel, the local town problem, in front of everyone. Joe doesn't hurt Hershel, but he is confused by what happened. As they try to figure out what has happened, Hershel's boat is found in the water near Joe's boat ramp. The town is searching for Hershel and just as Joe is getting ready to take Lee back to her van, Hershel appears at her window and says he doesn't trust the people near Joe's shop and he wants to meet Lee's aunt at the chapel. When they get there, Hershel is dead and Joe is accused of the murder. As they try to find out the truth, they are being attacked and now they really need to know what is happening.

I enjoyed the story, but there were some misused words, not related to the malapropisms of the character of Lee. The story would stop so she could describe the chocolates that they were ordering, offering or eating and this would slow the flow of the story. The fun part in the book was all the chocolate facts. There were no recipes, just facts.