HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Borrower of the Night
Elizabeth Peters
Survival of the Fritters (A Deputy Donut Mystery)
Ginger Bolton
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Clean Eating

Clean Eating: 365 Days of Clean Eating Recipes (Clean Eating, Clean Eating Cookbook, Clean Eating Recipes, Clean Eating Diet, Healthy Recipes, For Living Wellness and Weigh loss, Eat Clean Diet Book - Emma Katie

My kids were thinking about a bake-off that usually happens in March of a year at a local library. This year was canceled due to babies due dates and not enough people to help work the event. That is okay. I know that it will happen again next year.

So we had started going through books that I had for recipes that involved baking and I found some good ones in the book and marked them for later trial and error. There were many things in the book that I know that I would not make as well. But that is okay as the book did have about 365 different recipes to make and try.