HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Clean Eating

Clean Eating: 365 Days of Clean Eating Recipes (Clean Eating, Clean Eating Cookbook, Clean Eating Recipes, Clean Eating Diet, Healthy Recipes, For Living Wellness and Weigh loss, Eat Clean Diet Book - Emma Katie

My kids were thinking about a bake-off that usually happens in March of a year at a local library. This year was canceled due to babies due dates and not enough people to help work the event. That is okay. I know that it will happen again next year.

So we had started going through books that I had for recipes that involved baking and I found some good ones in the book and marked them for later trial and error. There were many things in the book that I know that I would not make as well. But that is okay as the book did have about 365 different recipes to make and try.