HelloGeorge

The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Another from Roker

The Midnight Show Murders - Al Roker, Dick Lochte

This one was less showing of his beliefs, but he does have his main character, Billy Blessing, show his bias towards police. When he is involved in a bombing at the studio, where another person is blown up. He is asked why he didn't notify police of what had happened and states that he didn't believe it would do any good.

In this mystery, he has been flown to CA to help start a new Midnight show and he meets an Irishman who has a past and his friend. They invite him to stay at the house that has been rented for them, in the guest house. He meets the daughter of a man he knew when he was living in CA and is supposed to be working with an author on a story about the serial killer that he helped police catch. When the host of the Midnight show is blown up the police suspect that Billy was the targeted person.

It was an okay story and I was interested to know how it would end but unhappy with the biases against police.