HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Odd Name, but Good Facts and Trivia

Toiletrivia - General Trivia Sampler (History Trivia, Movie Trivia, Sports Trivia, Geography Trivia, and More): The Only Trivia Book That Caters To Your Everyday Bathroom Needs (Volume 6) - Jeremy Klaff, Harry Klaff

I found many of these Toiletrivia books on Amazon for free some time ago and I bought them. I didn't have time to go through them all at the time but thought they might be fun for trivia night (Trivial Pursuit questions can be dated) and I thought they might also spark the girls to find out more on something they see in these questions. I know that I marked this as read in 2017, but I again revisited the book and made the girls open it and start working on the questions today. It was really fun to watch them with their facts.