HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Borrower of the Night
Elizabeth Peters
Survival of the Fritters (A Deputy Donut Mystery)
Ginger Bolton
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Odd Name, but Good Facts and Trivia

Toiletrivia - General Trivia Sampler (History Trivia, Movie Trivia, Sports Trivia, Geography Trivia, and More): The Only Trivia Book That Caters To Your Everyday Bathroom Needs (Volume 6) - Jeremy Klaff, Harry Klaff

I found many of these Toiletrivia books on Amazon for free some time ago and I bought them. I didn't have time to go through them all at the time but thought they might be fun for trivia night (Trivial Pursuit questions can be dated) and I thought they might also spark the girls to find out more on something they see in these questions. I know that I marked this as read in 2017, but I again revisited the book and made the girls open it and start working on the questions today. It was really fun to watch them with their facts.