HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Cinnamon Toasted
Gail Oust
A Catered Mother's Day (A Mystery With Recipes Book 11)
Isis Crawford
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Who is Really to Blame?

Crooked House (Buku Catatan Yosephine) - Agatha Christie

I "read" this one with the audio download from a library. I did it this way so that I could knit while I was listening.

A young man has met the woman of his dreams while stationed in Egypt and proposes to her, but states that they will wait until they are back in England to actually propose. Before he can actually meet her family and propose officially, there is a death of her grandfather. She is concerned that the wrong person is going to be accused of the murder and asks her fiancee to help solve the murder.

He meets the entire family and learns the dynamics of the family. His father, a police inspector, encourages him to go and listen to the whole family.

It was an interesting story and had a very interesting twist at the end. I did enjoy this story. I did have to rerun it many times as people kept talking to me and interrupting so that I couldn't follow along.