HelloGeorge

Nancy CoCo
Progress: 90/352 pages
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Running from Government

Whistleblower - Tess Gerritsen

Viktor is trying to blow the whistle on his company for doing something that is highly illegal but authorized by the government. He first calls the FBI and starts to work with an agent, but when he is ambushed and starts running for his life, he runs in front of a car driven by Cathy Weaver. She saves his life and gets him to a hospital and medical attention. When he wakes up from the surgery he tries to get out of the bed and get to the woman who rescued him.

It is through their running for their lives that they form a bond. They also work to get the only evidence back that was not reclaimed by his company.

I enjoyed the story and read it pretty quick. I know that some said that they didn't enjoy this story, but I did. Make up your own mind.