HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Death of an English Muffin (A Merry Muffin Mystery)
Victoria Hamilton
The Sayers Swindle: A Book Collector Mystery
Victoria Abbott
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Christmas from Mackinac Island

Deck the Halls with Fudge - Nancy CoCo

This story was told from the perspective of Frances, who is celebrating Christmas with her new husband in their new house. As she and Douglas are unpacking and making a meal one night, they look out their kitchen window and see a man fall out of a sleigh and get run over by the sleigh. Douglas goes out to see if he can help the man and Frances calls for help. They find that the murdered man is Warren Engle and Frances is friend's with his step-mother and feels that she needs to find out the truth of who murdered her former student.

The story was interesting and was shorter. It was nice to have a different perspective on the story series.

This one also only had 1 recipe in it for Peppermint Fudge.