HelloGeorge

Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

An Old Free Kindle (2010)

The Book of Three Hundred Anecdotes Historical, Literary, and Humorous A New Selection - Various

Back in November of 2009, my sweet husband, knowing how much I loved to read and seeing the Kindle (still fairly new to the world). I was finding some freebies and adding them to my list to read. I am now going back and catching some of these and reading them. I have found that while they still exist for my Kindles, they cannot be purchased any longer.

This was kind of a fun book. Definitely historical as many of the quotes are from the 1700 and 1800's. They were interesting as they showed the beliefs and thoughts of the people of the time.