HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Knitting in Circles

Knitting Circles around Mittens and More: Creative Projects on Circular Needles - Antje Gillingham

I love to knit in the round and mittens and gloves are on my To Learn List for Knitting and Crochet. I will frequently borrow these books to read the patterns and look at the pictures and think about what kind of yarn (and colors) I want to use to make these items for my family (girls and husband and nephew and nieces). I am currently making a pair of very intricate braided (cabled) fingerless mitts for my middle daughter. I need to finish those before I start another project.

I did like that the book showed how to take measurements of the hand and did enjoy the patterns.