HelloGeorge

Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Knitting in Circles

Knitting Circles around Mittens and More: Creative Projects on Circular Needles - Antje Gillingham

I love to knit in the round and mittens and gloves are on my To Learn List for Knitting and Crochet. I will frequently borrow these books to read the patterns and look at the pictures and think about what kind of yarn (and colors) I want to use to make these items for my family (girls and husband and nephew and nieces). I am currently making a pair of very intricate braided (cabled) fingerless mitts for my middle daughter. I need to finish those before I start another project.

I did like that the book showed how to take measurements of the hand and did enjoy the patterns.