HelloGeorge

Truly Devious
Maureen Johnson
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
The Devotional Bible: Experiencing The Heart of Jesus
Max Lucado
Progress: 51 %

Knitting in Circles

Knitting Circles around Mittens and More: Creative Projects on Circular Needles - Antje Gillingham

I love to knit in the round and mittens and gloves are on my To Learn List for Knitting and Crochet. I will frequently borrow these books to read the patterns and look at the pictures and think about what kind of yarn (and colors) I want to use to make these items for my family (girls and husband and nephew and nieces). I am currently making a pair of very intricate braided (cabled) fingerless mitts for my middle daughter. I need to finish those before I start another project.

I did like that the book showed how to take measurements of the hand and did enjoy the patterns.