HelloGeorge

Truly Devious
Maureen Johnson
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
The Devotional Bible: Experiencing The Heart of Jesus
Max Lucado
Progress: 51 %

Good Story to Listen to

The Christmas Mystery: A Detective Luc Moncrief Mystery (BookShots) - James Patterson, Richard DiLallo

I borrowed the audio version of this story because I am trying to work on handcrafted items (a blanket for my nephew, a hat for a friend's son, etc). I also cannot have the tv on during the day hours because the kids would not do school work because they are too busy watching tv. I assign the work and then they are to do the work and I check the work (later that night before I go to bed).

Luc Moncrief is a Frenchman who is a detective in New York. He and his partner Kay Burke are called right before Christmas to solve the murder of a socialite Baby D. Moncrief notices that the paintings are forgeries, but just before they can collect them and have them tested, they are taken from the apartment, that was guarded by police.

Then they try something else and Moncrief follows the driver that he thinks is to blame for the missing artwork. They also go to Paris, France where Moncrief's father has just died. He wants to see a report on his father's death and is told that there isn't one.

On the whole, it was two mysteries and two good stories. I enjoyed the audio and may borrow the book at a later time to actually read it for myself.