HelloGeorge

Truly Devious
Maureen Johnson
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
The Devotional Bible: Experiencing The Heart of Jesus
Max Lucado
Progress: 51 %

Art of Journaling

Art Journaling For Beginners: Channelling Art And Creativity To Reconnect With Your Inner Self. - John Plante

I have been after my kids to read this and tell me their thoughts on an art journal. I thought it would be a fun exercise for them.

It explains that this type of journal is to go beyond words. To doodle, to draw, to make a collage, to draw and to use photos and write in circles and edges and around the art.

I love the ideas that it shows and explains that this is to be fun and help the journalist explore his/her feelings.