HelloGeorge

Truly Devious
Maureen Johnson
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Max Lucado
Progress: 51 %

Another Physics Fairy Tale

Optics: A Fairy Tale (Fairy Tale Physics) - Sarah Allen

This is book 1 in the Physics Fairy Tales. The purpose of the story is to teach about a certain principle in Physics and make it understandable to someone who needs to learn the lesson in a different way.

The story was interesting and fun and was a quick lesson. After the story, the author explains the principle in plain language.

The only problem was that since the book was on a Kindle pictures used to demonstrate were not on the same page as the explanation.

I do recommend these books as they are a good way to help someone understand the lesson in a new way.