HelloGeorge

Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Current Last in the Aurora Teagarden Series

Sleep Like a Baby: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries) - Charlaine Harris

I got hooked on this series after seeing the movie version. While the movie version was good, the books were better. I read the whole series and was sad that they ended, but was elated to learn that she was writing more to the series because of the movies.

Roe and her husband, Robin, have had their new baby and Roe's half-brother, Phillip is still living with them. He is packing and getting ready to go to an author's convention where he was nominated for an award. Roe doesn't want him to miss out on this and so sends him on his way, but he knows she is getting sick and hires the nurse to come back and help at night. One night, Virginia can be heard talking to her boyfriend, but the next moment when she wakes up, she hears her baby screaming and Virginia is gone. When she has finished caring for the baby, she wakes up her brother and they search the house and find a body in the backyard. The stalker is back, but now she is dead. Roe calls the police and the gossip and search is on. The search for Virginia and the murderer.

While this happens, Roe's step-father has another heart attack and she goes to the hospital to be with him. She brings a diaper bag containing only her driver's license and baby things she would need when Robin brings the baby to the hospital for feedings. When that is stolen, she really wants to find who did what and where Virginia is.

The story was really interesting and I did read it a bit faster. I was curious to know if what I thought was correct and will admit I was partially correct.