HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Death of an English Muffin (A Merry Muffin Mystery)
Victoria Hamilton
The Sayers Swindle: A Book Collector Mystery
Victoria Abbott
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Sidetracked and Finished

Mint Chip Murder: A Donut Hole Cozy Mystery - Book 6 - Susan Gillard

I had started this story because I was interested in trying to get through the series (makes more sense to follow the series, over jumping around). I went to the library and found a few books on a series that I had already started and they had new books and then I kept seeing new books I wanted to read. So today, I was still hung over from the wind storm from the night before and the very early rise of the following morning and I just went into the books and finished this book.

Heather and Ryan are becoming closer and spending more time together. One day, she is running errands and sees a place near where she goes that has crime scene tape and her boyfriend is there investigating. She waves, but doesn't approach and later that night he shares what the public gets to know and nothing else. He tells her that he cannot have her messing in his case because it might harm the court case. She understands and doesn't mess in this case and the two become closer.

The story is good and very quick, once you get into it. I do recommend reading the series in order.