HelloGeorge

John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

First Halloween in Wagtail, VA

The Ghost and Mrs. Mewer  - Krista Davis

Holly has just returned from renting her place near Washington, DC and packing all her stuff to return to the Wagtail Inn to help her Oma run the place. It is the first big event in the town and ghost hunters have come to town to search the town for ghosts. Mallory, a young woman who has spent time telling anyone who would listen that she was going to marry Mark, the author of a book on hauntings in Wagtail. She also flirts with all the men in the ghost hunter group. She is found by Holly, floating in a shallow pool near a haunted inn. Holly and Dave, the police officer assigned to Wagtail, don't believe she drowned on accident.

There are many things happening while they try to find out the truth of the death of Mallory.

This is book 2 of the series and I have not read this in order and while it may have been more cohesive, it was not necessary to read in order. It was a fun read and is definitely a Halloween themed story.