HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

By Victoria Abbott The Wolfe Widow (A Book Collector Mystery)
Victoria Abbott
Pumpkins in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery Book 1)
Kathi Daley
The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Re-reading, Listening Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

I love Harry Potter and I love the stories. I will watch the movies whenever they show up on tv and I decided that I wanted to read the story in Spanish (trying to learn the language) and I am trying to knit or crochet and listen to Jim Dale reading the story. He makes the story come alive. I had battled with my girls trying to get them to read the stories and they wouldn't, but whenever we were in the car for long distances, I would play the story with Jim Dale narrating. They finally gave up and read the books and loved them, too. Maybe not as much as I do, but they do enjoy hearing the story. We live about 50 miles from my family and my husband's family and so we often drive 2 hours both ways and this gives us something entertaining. I recommend taking time to listen to these stories as narrated by Jim Dale.