HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Death of an English Muffin (A Merry Muffin Mystery)
Victoria Hamilton
The Sayers Swindle: A Book Collector Mystery
Victoria Abbott
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Recipes, Recipes, Recipes, Diet and Gluten Free

Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss : 30 Delicious Detox, Cleanse and Green Smoothie Diet Book - Troy Adashun Just Dessert Recipes: The Cookbook For Easy Weekday After Dinner Treats To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth - Alisha Abbott, Aston Publisher, Amelia Cooke Crock Pot: 500 Crock Pot Recipes Cookbook - Emily Addyson Tasty Chocolate Dessert Recipes: Scrumptious Homemade Chocolate Desserts - Nora Aguro School Lunches: 21 Delicious Gluten Free Recipes - Carrie Adair Easy Gluten Free Bread Recipes Cookbook: So Good Your Family Will Never Know The Difference - Mary Aden

Let me start by saying that School Lunches was an interesting assortment of "lunches" but not something I would have sent to school with my kids (when they were in Public School), because they were just not practical. The other thing with this book is that while they would be good for homeschooling lunches, this book is listed as not available (or at least the copy I got for free is not available).

The other books were quite interesting and I marked quite a few for making with my kids for meals and desserts and for gifting.

I read these all in one sitting, because my asthma started up strong (lots of drugs) and to top it off I got a sinus and ear infection (more drugs). I am just super tired and the birthday curse hit again. The birthday curse is when we celebrate 5 birthday in 3 days (2 on 22nd, my daughter and a cousin's daughter, my bil, my birthday and another cousin's daughter).

I do recommend the books. I thoroughly enjoyed the smoothie book and think I will try making a few of those.

Enjoy