HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

I came away with questions

Murder in the Courthouse: A Hailey Dean Mystery (The Hailey Dean Series) - Nancy Grace

While the story was a good one, there were areas where you knew that the deaths were all connected, but you couldn't be certain of how. I really wanted to know how she got her things back so many times when she walked away leaving them someplace or in one case where she is forced in front of a bus, her items go flying out into the street, but no where does it say that they survived being flung out (possibly run over), it just mentions that they were left or flung. I know silly things, but given that they had information on them for the court case and Ms. Grace makes a point of saying how everything for the case is on her Ipad and Iphone and her papers.

The book also seemed a bit autobiographical at times and also fictional at others. I was interested in this book compared to the movie version that had been shown on Hallmark. This book has some like the movie, but not much. I know that I will probably read the other books by Nancy Grace.