HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Death of an English Muffin (A Merry Muffin Mystery)
Victoria Hamilton
The Sayers Swindle: A Book Collector Mystery
Victoria Abbott
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Missing Young Woman and Questions

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett - Chelsea Sedoti

Lizzie Lovett was popular when she was in school, but it seems her life was not all it seemed. The story revolves around the disappearance of Lizzie, but it only focuses on the life and feelings of Hawthorn Creely. A senior in high school who had known Lizzie and had wanted to be her friend, hoping that it would help her tread water in high school only to be thrown to the sharks that circled Lizzie.

I was expecting something different in this story and then when it came to the finding of Lizzie it tore me up. I began skipping through the book and not wanting to finish it. It hit too close to home and made things harder for me to read this book.

If you have dealt with the loss of a family member to suicide, do not read this book.