Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Bailey Cates
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews

Fun Questions with In depth Answers

Toiletrivia - General Trivia Sampler (History Trivia, Movie Trivia, Sports Trivia, Geography Trivia, and More): The Only Trivia Book That Caters To Your Everyday Bathroom Needs (Volume 6) - Jeremy Klaff, Harry Klaff

Yes, I know it says Toiletrivia, but I like trivia and when I was able to get these for free for my Kindle, I got them and put them on my to be read list. Recently, when I was going through the books trying to decide what would be fun, I sent this to my Kindle and it covers a wide range of topics, so I think this will be fun for the girls.