HelloGeorge

Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Apology

I would like to apologize to all who are seeing all the younger books that I was posting earlier. The weekend is time for me to read things that I may (or may not) assign to my daughters for the week. Even if they are younger books, sometimes they make a good conversation starter or something that might peak their interest and have them look at other things and maybe borrow more books on the topic that are more in-depth. We are doing the self-guided, but I usually start with something that might get them going further on their own. I love when we walk out of the library with lots of books. I bought a lot of these (when they were free) and just now started looking at them.