HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

By Victoria Abbott The Wolfe Widow (A Book Collector Mystery)
Victoria Abbott
Pumpkins in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery Book 1)
Kathi Daley
The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Apology

I would like to apologize to all who are seeing all the younger books that I was posting earlier. The weekend is time for me to read things that I may (or may not) assign to my daughters for the week. Even if they are younger books, sometimes they make a good conversation starter or something that might peak their interest and have them look at other things and maybe borrow more books on the topic that are more in-depth. We are doing the self-guided, but I usually start with something that might get them going further on their own. I love when we walk out of the library with lots of books. I bought a lot of these (when they were free) and just now started looking at them.