Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews
Books Dead?
Books Dead?

Recently, I took my girls to Halloween Haunt and they have the "graveyard" of old rides. This is kind of fun for those of us old enough to remember the rides in question and in some cases why they were removed and never used again....Son of Beast - the wood became rotten and broke apart when it was being run. Many were injured and some were seriously injured. There was no fixing the ride and it was taken down and replaced with other rides.

I remember when they put up the gravestone to books. It was about the time the Nook and Kindle were gaining in popularity. I think they need to remove this one since books have not lost their popularity and people are still reading. Yeah, there are those who prefer one type over another, but the book is not dead.

Happy Halloween.