HelloGeorge

Nancy CoCo
Progress: 90/352 pages
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

A Bit Too Preachy

Jaw-Dropping Geography: Fun Learning Facts About Largest Lakes: Illustrated Fun Learning For Kids (Volume 1) - Jess Roche

Again, this is a good conversation starter and starting place to learn more, but it needs editing. Photos were nice, well taken. The ends of the books are a bit preachy about using too much and needing to share with others....don't think I am going to mail water anywhere. I do know that my children are water babies and love water areas, but when we went to the lake over a winter, we discovered how much trash was in the water and how they might have ended up injured from all the broken glass, the needles, and rusted beer cans. Every year, I say I will go and help with the cleanup, but never make it due to other obligations. One of these days, we may make it up there to help clean up.