HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (A Cape Bay Cafe Mystery) (Volume 1)
Harper Lin
Fireworks in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery) (Volume 8)
Kathi Daley
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

A Bit Too Preachy

Jaw-Dropping Geography: Fun Learning Facts About Largest Lakes: Illustrated Fun Learning For Kids (Volume 1) - Jess Roche

Again, this is a good conversation starter and starting place to learn more, but it needs editing. Photos were nice, well taken. The ends of the books are a bit preachy about using too much and needing to share with others....don't think I am going to mail water anywhere. I do know that my children are water babies and love water areas, but when we went to the lake over a winter, we discovered how much trash was in the water and how they might have ended up injured from all the broken glass, the needles, and rusted beer cans. Every year, I say I will go and help with the cleanup, but never make it due to other obligations. One of these days, we may make it up there to help clean up.