HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
Chelsea Sedoti
A Catered Murder (Mystery with Recipes, No. 1)
Isis Crawford
Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

What Do You Know about Wildfires?

Jaw-Dropping Geography: Fun Learning Facts About Wicked Wildfires: Illustrated Fun Learning For Kids (Volume 1) - Jess Roche

I know that wildfires are currently raging in Montana and that people are evacuating. I know that there are times where I can be outside and smell the smoke from that wildfire (the meteorologists even said that it has to do with how the winds are blowing from Montana to us). I know that they can be nature started or man started. This book was full of good information that I was not aware of. Since my daughters had been asking questions about the wildfires, this is now an assigned reading for them.

Yep, I read things before assigning, it allows me to ask them questions after they say they read it. I got this book for free, but it is inexpensive.