HelloGeorge

Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology
Rebecca Paley, Leah Remini
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

What Do You Know about Wildfires?

Jaw-Dropping Geography: Fun Learning Facts About Wicked Wildfires: Illustrated Fun Learning For Kids (Volume 1) - Jess Roche

I know that wildfires are currently raging in Montana and that people are evacuating. I know that there are times where I can be outside and smell the smoke from that wildfire (the meteorologists even said that it has to do with how the winds are blowing from Montana to us). I know that they can be nature started or man started. This book was full of good information that I was not aware of. Since my daughters had been asking questions about the wildfires, this is now an assigned reading for them.

Yep, I read things before assigning, it allows me to ask them questions after they say they read it. I got this book for free, but it is inexpensive.