HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
Chelsea Sedoti
A Catered Murder (Mystery with Recipes, No. 1)
Isis Crawford
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

More on the Education Shelf

4th Grade History: Ancient Civilizations: Fourth Grade Books for Kids (Children's Ancient History Books) - Baby Professor 4th Grade History Book: Mayans and Incas of South America: Fourth Grade Books Ancient Civilizations (Children's Ancient History Books) - Baby Professor Socrates: A Stunning Look At Socrates Amazing Philosophies, His Ethics And The Tragic Trial And Death Of Socrates: Socrates Series And Socrates Books (Socrates ... Socrates Apology, Socrates Way,) - Paula Berrigan Let's Get Charged! (All About Electricity) : 5th Grade Science Series: Fifth Grade Books Electricity for Kids (Children's Physics Books) - Baby Professor Jaw-Dropping Geography: Fun Learning Facts About Volatile Volcanoes: Illustrated Fun Learning For Kids (Volume 1) - Jess Roche

Yes, these books are all on Kindle. Yes, these books were all found and purchased for free. Yes, the ones that list as grade levels have some really nice photography. Yes, they have some really good, but sparse information. They just did very simple information and again I feel that the books are too simple and too easy for the grades listed.

If you have younger kids, these might be good starters.