HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
Chelsea Sedoti
A Catered Murder (Mystery with Recipes, No. 1)
Isis Crawford
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Breakfast, the Best and First Meal of the Day

50 Quick and Easy Recipes For Breakfast - Including Pancake Recipes, Waffle Recipes and Crepes Recipes (Breakfast Ideas - The Breakfast Recipes Cookbook Collection 2) - Pamela Kazmierczak

Recently, I saw a thing about breakfasts around the world, titled, "US Really Does Eat Dessert for Breakfast." When I read the article all the way through, I thought that this is definitely true. I want to try and give my kids better. I know that having something more substantial (and less sugary) is better and helps them get through the day. So anytime I get a chance, I look at the recipe books I have been accumulating and marking recipes that I know that my family would eat (picky eaters) and enjoy. There were quite a few recipes that I have marked for making for my family. It is worth the money asked.