HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (A Cape Bay Cafe Mystery) (Volume 1)
Harper Lin
Fireworks in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery) (Volume 8)
Kathi Daley
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Reading progress update: All the Errors!

The Mystery of The Crochet Chess Set (Crochet Mysteries Series Book 1) - Pamela Murrey

While the story is somewhat okay, the errors really detract from the story. There are times where I have to stop and really think about what the author was trying to say. I am powering through this story just to say I finished it and to see if it actually contains a pattern to create a chess set. My girls love to play chess and I would love to make each one a set of her own. Mostly so they can challenge more people.

If it doesn't I will figure something out, but that was the whole reason for choosing to take this book as it didn't sound like something I would enjoy.