HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Harry Potter's Book of Virtues: Volume 1, The Virtue of Work
Casey Robin, Connie Neal
Progress: 24 %
Murder at the 42nd Street Library: A Mystery (Thomas Dunne Book)
Con Lehane
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Harry Potter Themed Cookbooks

Cooking for Muggles - The Harry Potter Cookbook: Harry Potter Recipes with Desserts, Snacks and Drinks Inspired by Harry Potter Food - Martha Stephenson The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: A Magical Christmas Menu - Dinah Bucholz The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: 10 Summertime Treats - Dinah Bucholz

These were fun to read through and I marked several to try and make for my family, especially for Halloween and/or Christmas. There are drinks (Butter Beer alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and treats and meals. They give some of the background on where the foods were used in the stories and sometimes their usage in the History of English meals.

The one that I think will get made first is an Irish Soda Bread. I have other recipes for this and have made them successfully and they were delicious, so I am interested to see how this version turns out.