HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Harry Potter's Book of Virtues: Volume 1, The Virtue of Work
Casey Robin, Connie Neal
Progress: 24 %
Murder at the 42nd Street Library: A Mystery (Thomas Dunne Book)
Con Lehane
Progress: 60 %

Green Water Bottle Covers

Crochet One-Skein Wonders - Judith Durant

Green Water Bottle Covers

About 2 years ago I made several water bottle covers for my girls, myself and nieces and nephew to keep reusable water bottles colder and easier to carry. This year, the girls and I and my husband have spent many hours at Kings Island and we have the drink plan. The girls and I went when the park was giving bottles to the people who had the all season drinking plan. So we would walk around and fill up our drinks and when they were on rides, I would hold the bottles. As the summer heated up, I decided to use my water bottle cover and it fit perfectly. My girls decided they needed to use theirs, too. So as we walked through the park, people who had the bottles and all season drinking started asking, just one or two a day. Yesterday, I had a record 5 people asking me about the covers. I also had given my cover to my sil with a reusable water bottle and I know that I need to make more, so I had to get out this wonderful book.

I will be making more and giving them to my sils and keeping a few for me and my girls.

Do you like to knit or crochet? What have you made that people ask for?