HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
Chelsea Sedoti
A Catered Murder (Mystery with Recipes, No. 1)
Isis Crawford
Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Breakfast, best and first meal of the day

The Around the World Breakfast Cookbook: 30 Incredible Breakfast Dishes from All Corners of the Globe - Taste the World with These Delicious Recipes From 30 Diverse Countries - Gordon Rock

I love cookbooks, and so does my youngest. We will read through them and find things we want to try and make. My issue that I ran into was that the author would list something, using the country's name for it, and not put a note about what other names it might be called. So I would try to find out what something was and if I could have that item and just become frustrated with the recipe. I only found 2 that I really wanted to try. It was a free Amazon Kindle book, so that helped.