HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

A Catered Costume Party (Mystery With Recipes)
Isis Crawford
Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %
"Stencil William Morris's motto in the front hall: "Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." "
Owls Well That Ends Well - Donna Andrews

pg 263

I really like this quote because it speaks to keeping the clutter contained and at a minimum. No matter how hard I try to contain clutter, it seems to outwit me. I would have yarn and books and movies and photo albums, but my kids like their toys, yet (some of which are collector items) and there are many other things that are just overwhelming. I know one day I will be able to rid myself of some of the clutter and just get down to things that bring me happiness.