Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Magic and Macaroons
Bailey Cates
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews
"Stencil William Morris's motto in the front hall: "Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." "
Owls Well That Ends Well - Donna Andrews

pg 263

I really like this quote because it speaks to keeping the clutter contained and at a minimum. No matter how hard I try to contain clutter, it seems to outwit me. I would have yarn and books and movies and photo albums, but my kids like their toys, yet (some of which are collector items) and there are many other things that are just overwhelming. I know one day I will be able to rid myself of some of the clutter and just get down to things that bring me happiness.