HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Cinnamon Toasted
Gail Oust
A Catered Mother's Day (A Mystery With Recipes Book 11)
Isis Crawford
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Really Good Story

Murder under Cover - Kate Carlisle

I know that I am reading this series out of order, but it works okay that way. The stories are so well written that reading them out of order doesn't hurt the story you might be reading. I like series like that as I get what I can when I can and just start reading.

Robin, Brooklyn's best friend, returns from a tour trip from India events just start happening. Robin meets a dreamy man from the Ukraine and falls madly in love and then wakes up with him next to her, killed in her bed. Derek, Brooklyn's boyfriend, helps Robin and Brooklyn to find out what is happening.

I will admit I was not prepared for the ending, until the ending. Then it all made sense. I will state that I felt bad for Robin throughout and did have to say to my 14-year-old daughter that she could not read this book. Mostly due to the content being a little too old for her. She likes to read cozy mysteries, too.