HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
Chelsea Sedoti
A Catered Murder (Mystery with Recipes, No. 1)
Isis Crawford
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll

Prairie Tale: A Memoir - Melissa Gilbert

In the beginning of the book, she discusses how she got started and why she wrote this book. She tells how she was adopted and as the book goes along how that affected her life and how she viewed herself. She talks about how she felt playing a role that she couldn't even begin to understand and how she felt in those roles. She talks about how she met and dated and was engaged to the men in her life. At times I felt that she was name dropping and other times you felt like you were working through her issues to become healthy.

It was a very good read and at times it was interesting to see behind the scenes of filming on so many shows. It was interesting to note how she went down the rabbit hole to addiction and what made the trip go faster or how she drug herself out of the rabbit hole.

I read the book by Alison Arngrim and enjoyed it, so I thought it would be interesting to see another side of the "Little House" stories.