HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

A Catered Costume Party (Mystery With Recipes)
Isis Crawford
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Geography for Homeschool

Jaw-Dropping Geography: Fun Learning Facts About Spectacular Stonehenge: Illustrated Fun Learning For Kids - Jess Roche

I know that this book seems young for 7th through 9th grades, but it is a good starting point to get them to research more. It is more of a reference and quick read. Last night I prepared this lesson and a few others to help teach my children how they are going to do reports this year. I also was using it to help them learn note taking habits that would help them as they progress. I know that eventually they are going to be doing some online college style lessons and they will need these skills.

The book was cute and quick and full of information well organized so that it was easy to relay the information to the girls.