HelloGeorge

Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Reading progress update: "Riders"

Riders by Veronica Rossi (February 16,2016) - Veronica Rossi

My girls are in a Teen Book Club at one of the local libraries and this book is the next one for reading. The girls were excited about it and were discussing it and so I borrowed it, in e-book format, from a library, too. It is told in the first person, with flash backs to what had happened. The kid being interviewed was in the Army and part of RASP (paratrooper) when he was involved in a horrific accident while doing a practice jump. His chute doesn't open and he "bounced" and was brought back by his friends and comrades doing CPR on him in the field. He healed super fast and found a bracelet on his wrist. When he goes to his sister's apartment, he is found by a young woman who takes him on the adventure that he relates while strapped to a chair.

He and four others are the Horsemen and they are brought to help the young woman stop a catastrophic event.

When I first started this book, I read until I couldn't keep my eyes open. I read when there isn't anyone around asking me questions or I have to put the book down, mostly because I have been getting into the book and enjoying the story. I want to find out who the other Horseman is and what they are protecting and why they are being held in the rooms, separate from them and who actually has them.