HelloGeorge

A Bat in the Belfry
Sarah Graves
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Remembering Little House on the Prairie and Marking Recipes

My Prairie Cookbook: Memories and Frontier Food from My Little House to Yours - Dane Holweger, Melissa Gilbert

My sil and I have been making meals for the family (my dad, her dad, her brother, my husband/her brother, my girls) and I like to look through recipes to find new things to make so that we have lots of choices and can change things up, but also have things that can be brought to her house (50 miles south) or prepared in advance and set out when we have it at my house. We look for low sugar desserts that everyone will enjoy and experiment with ones that we find and change them to suit our needs or likes.

This book was recipes that Melissa Gilbert (Half-Pint) collected over her life and that she makes for her family. She reminisces about her time on the show and tells stories about things that happened. It was a fun read and lots of good recipes. This is a book that I borrowed from the library and have marked for purchase. I know that my girls will enjoy the recipes, too.