HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
Chelsea Sedoti
A Catered Murder (Mystery with Recipes, No. 1)
Isis Crawford
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Summer Desserts

Fake It, Don't Bake It!: 40 No-Bake Recipes – Oven-Free Treats for the Whole Family - Martha Stephenson

We are getting into some serious birthday time in the family. From May to November, we have at least one birthday a month, until September and then it is 3 or 4 or 5 birthdays. We are constantly on the lookout for desserts that are good for birthdays and that don't require lots of heating up the kitchen to make. Come November through March we love to bake, but in the summer months, we work on non-baking desserts. We have become very good at making ice cream cakes. My sil found a dessert that she wants us to make for her birthday and we will definitely try to make it look as good as the dessert we found. It is a lot of fun to read cook books and find things to try. Do you ever read cook books? Do you look for something in particular or just looking to look?

This was a free purchase from Amazon for Kindle.