HelloGeorge

Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology
Rebecca Paley, Leah Remini
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Teen Book Club

Riders by Veronica Rossi (February 16,2016) - Veronica Rossi

My girls are involved in a Teen Book Club at one of our local libraries. They love this and the discussion about the book and get a new book for the next month. Last night they discussed "Dividing Eden," sorry I don't remember the author's name. They received the book for next month's discussion. I borrowed the book just to get a feel for the story and loved it so much that I was up until Midnight reading. Bad idea, since I have to get up early and so much to do today. May finish this book faster than the others, but just another one to my already growing list of books that I am reading.